The NCERT curriculum with advanced & renewed editions of publications available is followed by using the continuous teaching and evaluating process. It provides gradual development chart of students which can be analyzed and effective actions for academic improvements can be taken at the right time.
- Promoting experimental and innovative ideas and practices.
- No school bags.
- Extra teaching class on Saturdays-Personal teaching.
- Weekly tests for all subjects.
- Daily tutorials for secondary students.
- Principal’s meeting with the parents.
- Indoor as well as outdoor teaching.
- Parent-Teacher meeting.
- Tutorials for secondary students.
Every Monday: – Festival of the week activity.
Every Wednesday: – Value education activity.